It's not often that we get a new grocery store chain in the Triangle area. Especially a health foods store. Sprouts Farmers Market is the new talk of the town this week around the Triangle. Sprouts just opened up its first North Carolina store in Raleigh on Wednesday, on the corner of Falls of the Neuse and Litchford roads in Raleigh. I live right by this so I will absolutely be shopping here.
I'm actually very thankful they just opened this health foods store because Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are a bit far from my house so this is just as good, if not better. Another plus is that I won't have to shop at expensive Harris Teeter as much anymore because Sprouts has 25% cheaper produce than other local grocery stores. They are known for their cheap produce so this is a huge plus in my book.
On Tuesday I was invited to do a private blogger tour of the new store. I was so excited for this opportunity because Matt has been the one telling me about Sprouts for months now and for me to get a personal email from the Sprouts marketing team was a total coincidence. Very awesome. Totally unexpected but very much appreciated.
Four other local bloggers joined me in the pre-grand opening tour. It was nice meeting these sweet ladies! That same day they also had a family and friends invitation only gathering where employees and their families were able to come in and shop before it opened to the public the following day. I loved being included. It felt so great to participate in the opening of this new health conscious business because after all, I love food, eating healthy, and cooking delicious meals.
6 Reasons to Shop at Sprouts
1. They have tons of vegan, gluten free, and dairy free options available! Matt is dairy free so this is wonderful for us.
2. The Mobile Coupon App!! The new mobile coupon app makes it even easier to save on Sprouts' already low prices! Simply download the Sprouts app for iPhone or Android, create an account, digitally clip your coupons and then scan the bar-code at checkout.
3. There is a huge discount on vitamins and supplements quarterly every year. That would be a great time to stock up on your probiotics, multivitamins, and other supplements you may take. It will be announced in the weekly flier and on their mobile app through the notifications.
4. If you just need a tincy tiny amount of spice, you can get the exact measurement you need in their spices section without having to buy a huge jar of it, only to use one. LOVE THIS!
5. As I mentioned earlier, their produce is about %25 cheaper than other grocery stores making their produce about a quarter of Sprouts' business.
6. Delicious deli, bakery, and meat department. When I left that night I brought home some teriyaki salmon kabobs and Matt and I LOVED them! Yummy! I can't wait to try more stuff!
Sprouts rocks and I will be doing a huge grocery run there this weekend to stock up. Looking forward to it!
Head on over to my instagram (@ginnywilliamsphotography) to enter the giveaway!