Cheers to Fall! Wishing you a happy and joy filled season!
CINNAMON APPLE CIDER MIMOSA'S RECIPE
Champagne (I used extra-dry)
1. In a small bowl, add some honey (you don't need too much!) and set aside
2. In another small bowl mix some cinnamon and brown sugar together
3. Dip champagne flutes in the honey first so that the rim is coated
4. Then dip champagne flutes in brown sugar mixture so that it sticks to the honey
5. Repeat for all champagne flutes
6. Fill glasses halfway with apple cider
7. Top off with champagne 8. Garnish with apple slice!