Good morning everyone! Sharing a delicious breakfast recipe today! It's so easy and so simple and truly takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
I have been on such an oatmeal kick lately. It's an easy and healthy breakfast option with lots of calcium, protein, and fiber. You also get a nice dose of antioxidants with the addition of the fresh fruit.
I used cashew milk which I've been really loving lately. It makes a super delicious oatmeal bowl. Hope you enjoy!
Cashew Milk Oatmeal Bowl with Peanut Butter & Berries Recipe (Vegan)
3/4 cup cashew milk (or any plant milk will work)
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp hemp seeds
Dash of cinnamon
1. In a medium saucepan, bring cashew milk to a boil.
2. Add in oats and reduce to medium heat.
3. Let oats cook for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. It's okay if it's a little soupy as it will firm up once it sits in the bowl for a few minutes.
5. Top with fresh fruit, peanut butter, hemp seeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Breakfast is ready!