Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - Vegan + Gluten Free
My current favorite chocolate chip cookies! Love them! They are so easy to make, one bowl, and are a great healthier cookie recipe. I also love eating the batter - it's super hard not to!
ONE BOWL ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - Vegan & GF
(makes 15 cookies)
1 cup almond flour
1 cup oats (gluten free if you need to)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp almond butter (not salted)
6 Tbsp maple syrup
1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp non-dairy milk (or water)
2/3 cup non-dairy chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Add almond flour, oats, baking powder, and sea salt to a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk together.
3. To the same bowl, add in the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, non dairy milk, and chocolate chips. Stir for a minute or two until everything is well mixed. It will be thick.
4. Portion out 2 tablespoons worth of dough for each cookie. You should have about 15 cookies. Flatten each out with your hand or with the bottom of a glass until it's about 1/4 inch thick. This is essential as these cookies will not flatten on their own.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies continue to cook on the baking sheet for 5 more minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. I love these with hot coffee or tea!
Enjoy my YouTube Video that I made for these delicious almond butter chocolate chip cookies!